It is raining now but not heavily and the forecast says it will continue to rain until Friday afternoon. Then a change is supposed to bring nice weather for raceday. Based on this forecast the race will be on! The final call will be made Friday morning but we are confident at the moment that we can race.
At the moment the track is in great shape. A few more showers and possible thunderstorms are forecast until Friday which won’t be a problem for the track or car park. Saturday’s forecast is fine and warm. So unless this changes dramatically we are good to go!