Hello, RedAss DH Shredders!
We put the seeding start list online – here is the link:
=> you can get to this list via the RESULTS tab in the RedAss DH event on our website, select “Results RedAss Downhill Seeding Startlist”
- Each and every rider across all categories gets a seeding run.
- The seeding run category sequence will be as per the start list.
- For the final race run, we will ask Elite Male and Female as well as U19 Male and Female categories to race last – listen out for the announcements in the event centre.
- We will publish this seeding start list with estimated start times for each rider in the event centre – come and see us at the main organiser’s tent to check out the print out from 10am on Sunday.
- This seeding order is a preliminary one – please come and see us at the registration desk, if you wish to be re-ordered within your category.
- We are very flexible – this is YOUR race and we are here to help.
- Especially U15 and U17 categories are very tough to seed for us, because we get a lot of new names coming through (yeihhh!!!) and often riders make a huge leap that we are not aware of in the off-RedAss season.
- So, the most important thing – come and have a chat to us and we’ll sort it all out.
- Will be handled a bit differently this time.
- You will be counted down at the top 3-2-1-GO and you will race across a finishing timing mat at the bottom.
- Fingers crossed for good WiFi connections, we will be able to stream results LIVE as soon as you cross the line.
- The second, final race run counts.
- As this is a NSW/ACT Championship event only riders from these states can claim the Championship title in their categories.
See you out there, thanks for being a #rockytrailracer!
Juliane & Martin