The Jetblack Wild Wombat is the perfect opportunity to grab your family, partner and mates for a mountain bike-beach long weekend away!
The event is happening at the Dam Loop on Dam Creek Road near the Eurobodalla Regional Botanic Gardens and the surrounding towns of Mogo, Batemans Bay, Moruya and Tomakin offer the perfect settings for a great getaway!
Principal Accommodation Partners
May we present our principal accommodation partners for the Jetblack Wild Wombat 2018:
Barlings Beach Holiday Park
Post-race recovery sorted for you at Barlings Beach Holiday Park – book yourself in for relaxing days with the fambam!
Stay and play at a beachside haven
Barlings Beach Holiday Park, Tomakin, is spectacularly situated on 22 acres of beachside land and about a 12 minute drive from the Jetblack Wild Wombat event centre. Park facilities include a saltwater swimming pool, multiple BBQ and picnic areas, a games arcade, guest lounge perfect for group activities with indoor dining and large screen TV, plus a camp kitchen, laundries and an onsite café.
There is a range of accommodation options from luxury villas and modern family sized beach homes to modest cabins priced for a value-packed getaway. Campers and Tourist vans can choose to set up on our powered and unpowered sites.
The Rocky Trail crew stayed at Barlings Beach Holiday Park for a couple of days in September and we just loved the clean and sandy un-spoilt beaches, as well as playing in the rockpools with our little toddler. The playground is perfect for the kids and the pool has even a separate shallow area for the little ones!
#rockytrailracer Special Offer
Barlings Beach Holiday Park offers you off-peak rates and lots of extra’s on your stay in our beach side accommodation!
* Free fire pit pack
* Free late check out
* Mogo Fudge & Choc Chip cookies
* Map of the region
* 10% discount on Mogo Zoo, Kayak hire, Rock climbing and on lots more activities you might want to do on your day off from the race!
As preferred accommodation supplier & sponsor of this exciting Rocky Trail event, we have cabins, villa’s, holiday homes and camp sites available for a ‘relaxed’ seaside weekend. Okay… after racing that is :-)!
Take a sneak peak on: www.barlingsbeach.com and call 02 4471 7313 to book. Make sure to ask Marieke about this special ‘Wombat’ deal.
Further accommodation offers
We would like to thank the following local businesses and share their accommodation offers:
Stay 3, Pay 2 – Stay Fri 30/11 to Mon 3/12 (3 nights) and get the Fri accommodation free. – Please note, participants need to book direct by phone with Oaks Ranch and quote Wild Wombat. (This offer will not appear on web sites/booking engines).
This offer available on all room types :
- Double – sleeps 2
- Triple – Queen bed plus one single, sleeps 3
- Quad Family – Queen plus 2 singles, or 2 Queens, sleeps 4
- Family Bunk – Queen plus 3 singles/bunks, sleeps 5.
The rooms are self-catering ie no meals served, but there are full kitchen facilities, BBQs etc for guests. There are supermarkets/take-aways about 2 minutes away.
Edgewater Gardens in Batemans Bay Is pleased to offer the following from 25 Nov – 6 Dec:
- 2 and 3 night kids under 12 yrs stay free in case people want to stay and explore the area, and these rates start at $99 per night
- Nightly rate for couples and groups of friends without kids or for those who can only stay the Saturday night – Sat and or Sun nights at $199 with a 12 noon checkout as a recovery based on 2 guests. You can of course have more guests but this would be an additional charge!
…more offers to follow…