The Alpenflow Epic Weekend at Mt Buller got his name not just because of the awesome trails we have weaved into the event line-up, but also because it is going to be an epic experience off the trails as well.
We published a detailed schedule on the Alpenflow Epic website and here is an overview of what else is on that weekend with links to all the info too:
If you know Rocky Trail events, you are familiar with our love for music and pumping out some awesome choonz throughout the race day. If you’re new to the Rocky Trail community, did you know that we have an in-house DJ, a.k.a. the RT Entertainment Manager who is in charge of Rocky Trail Radio powered by earSHOTS? We have a whole online portal with live recordings from races and playlists for you to re-live the action at home, in the office or on the trainer. And, drum roll, Mista DJ Nige will be at Mt Buller. All weekend!
Mista DJ Nige will pop up all across the weekend pumping out the music and there is a Sat-Dee Sesh at the Village Bike Cafe in the Central Village on the Saturday night from 4pm.
What else is on?
Breakfast & Lunch at the Coffee Garage
- From 7am daily and all day. Note: on Monday only (Public Holiday) café closes at 11:30am/midday.
- Come and try their house roasted Gnarly blend, the only coffee to be roasted on Mount Buller at 1630m. Enjoy a variety of breakfast options including B&E rolls, Roti wraps, Chia Puddings, Toasties. During the day light meals cabinet selection of fresh wraps and sandwiches and al la carte menu with Burgers ect. All menu items can be eat in or take away.
The Whitt Dinner & Bar
- Friday Night family friendly dining with wholesome meals (kids disco tbc).
- Saturday Al la Carte menu from the restaurant and deck.
- Sunday Night – Sunday Roast at The Whitt.
- A favourite destination with everyone on the mountain! Known for its wide-ranging appeal and emphasis on fresh local produce, the Whitt Restaurant offers modern Australian-style cooking with a European flair. Caters for up to 200 guests.
The following event services are offered at Village Square
- Sign-on and Registration Office
- Race Management communications base
- Event participant info point
- Medial service and First Aid base
Do you have any questions?
Talk to us via our online chat – click on the orange circle symbol on your bottom right screen corner and we’ll be right with you! (We always love talking bikes, racing and riding!)