As event organisers Rocky Trail Entertainment is working closely together with local service providers!
SHUTTLE ADD-ON (optional)
Shuttle and bus transfer passes will be sold as an optional add-on at an additional cost by the local provider Blue Dirt DIRECTLY. Please book via their website. We are awaiting the Blue Dirt sign up page and time slot info going LIVE.
|Shuttle Type||Entry fee|
|Gravity Zone Shuttle 1 day||$70|
|Gravity Zone Shuttle 2 days||$130|
|Gravity Zone Shuttle 3 days||$180|
|Alpenflow Epic Marathon Shuttle|
Transfer from Mirimbah back to the Village
FOOD & BEVERAGE
28 Summit Road, Mount Buller
P: 03 5777 6024
- Come and try our house roasted Gnarly blend, the only coffee to be roasted on Mount Buller at 1630m.
- Enjoy a variety of breakfast options including B&E rolls, Roti wraps, Chia Puddings, Toasties.
- During the day light meals cabinet selection of fresh wraps and sandwiches and al la carte menu with Burgers ect.
- All of our menu items can be eat in or take away.
- Open Hours: from 7am daily and all day. On Monday only (Public Holiday) cafe closes at 11:30am/midday.
- A favourite destination with everyone on the mountain The Whitt offers delicious food every day.
- Known for its wide-ranging appeal and emphasis on fresh local produce, the Whitt Restaurant offers modern Australian-style cooking with a European flair. Caters for up to 200 guests.
- Friday Night family friendly dining with wholesome meals (kids disco tbc).
- Saturday Al la Carte menu from the restaurant and deck.
- Sunday Night – Sunday Roast at The Whitt.
The following event services are offered at Village Square
- Sign-on and Registration Office
- Race Management communications base
- Event participant info point
- Medial service and First Aid base
Do you have any questions?
Talk to us via our online chat – click on the orange circle symbol on your bottom right screen corner and we’ll be right with you! (We always love talking bikes, racing and riding!)