Online registration for the 2019 edition will open a few months before the race.
2018 Entry fees
Single regular entry $66
Single junior entry $33
Kids race free
We will run the following age groups
- Elite (everyone under 40)
Age determination date is race day, which means the age you are at the date of the race determines the age group you are racing in.
You can choose to ride in your age group or Elite.
- Juniors must be under 16 on raceday to be eligible for the junior racefee
- Prices include GST 10%
- You do not need to be a member of any cycling association to enter.
- You are responsible for your own personal accident insurance. Your own Medicare or Private Health insurance has always been the first contact point when it comes to personal accidents.
- Please be aware that kids under the age of 12 years are required to be accompanied by an adult for safety reasons. As the accompanying adult you can register for the race also to be in the rankings. If you don’t, you still have to come to registration to pick up your “Buddy Plate” – a plate that identifies you for timing and marshal crews as the kid’s buddy out on the track.
In case you can’t make it to the event you can transfer it to someone else or use it for a future event, but you have to let us know at least 1 week before the event by sending an email to email@example.com
We the event organisers reserve the right to cancel the race at any time and the race may be cancelled by us due to fire, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, venue closure, or any other circumstances. If conditions do warrant the postponement of the event, Rocky Trail Entertainment will endeavour to set an alternative date and possibly location and entry fees and registration details will be transferred to that alternative race.
If a rider cannot participate on the alternative race date set we ask that the riders/teams inform us immediately after the announcement of the alternative date. We will then refund 50% of the original registration fee paid.
If conditions warrant the cancellation of the event and no alternative racing date or location can be set riders will receive a discount towards a future Rocky Trail Event worth at least 80% of the paid registration fee.
Racing Fee Refund requests
If you can’t make it to the race email us – we can almost certainly help you out and transfer parts or all of the entry fee over to a future Rocky Trail event.
If racing in the future is not an option see the refund cut off dates and associated refund scale below. All refund requests must be made via email prior to the scheduled refund cut-off dates as outlined below.
up to 14 days before the event: 80%
up to 7 days before the event 50%
less than 7 days before the event: 0%
For further questions, please contact Rocky Trail Entertainment via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0403 090952.