2019 Entry fees
Single regular entry $66
Single junior entry $33
Kids race free
Registration on the day is possible but incurs and extra $10 on top of the entry fee.
We will run the following age groups
- Elite (everyone under 40)
E-bikes racers will all race in a separate category.
Age determination date is race day, which means the age you are at the date of the race determines the age group you are racing in.
You can choose to ride in your age group or Elite.
- Juniors must be under 16 on raceday to be eligible for the junior racefee
- Prices include GST 10%
- You do not need to be a member of any cycling association to enter.
- You are responsible for your own personal accident insurance. Your own Medicare or Private Health insurance has always been the first contact point when it comes to personal accidents.
- Please be aware that kids under the age of 12 years are required to be accompanied by an adult for safety reasons. As the accompanying adult you can register for the race also to be in the rankings. If you don’t, you still have to come to registration to pick up your “Buddy Plate” – a plate that identifies you for timing and marshal crews as the kid’s buddy out on the track.