Terms and Conditions Rocky Trail Entertainment Scavenger Hunt Competition held during the
2019 Central Coast Lakes Festival – Terms and Conditions of entry
- Information on how to enter this competition forms part of the Terms and Conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to everyone who participates at the 2019 Rocky Trail Scavenger Hunt
- Entry to this competition is free, however, requires participants to be registered online.
- Employees and their immediate families of Rocky Trail Entertainment Pty Ltd and its agencies are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences 24. August 2019 at 9.00am (EST) and ends 17. November at 6.00pm (EST)
- NSW permit number LTPS/19/37561
- To win, three steps need to be completed.
- Firstly, participants need to register their name, phone number, address and email via the online form on the website. Furthermore they need to select which prize they are competing for.
- Secondly, the competitors need to fill out the second form on the website with the questions relating to the locations of the Scavenger Hunt. For every correct entry every competitor increases his chance to win by 1.
- Thirdly, among all eligible competitors 2 winners will be drawn.
- There are two major prizes to be won: a voucher towards an adult mountain bike and a voucher towards a junior mountain bike.
- Junior MTB bike: Norco Storm 2.4 24” MTB RRP $599
- Adult MTB bike: Norco Charger 1 29” MTB RRP $1799
- The voucher is valid until 1. July 2020 and must be redeemed at The Bicycle Tech Bar
https://www.bicycletechbar.com/ 2/168 Pacific Hwy, Tuggerah NSW 2259
- Prizes can be transferred but cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize draw will take place at Rocky Trail Entertainment 20 Kensington Place Mardi 2259 on 18. November 2019 at 10:00am
- The Board of Judges shall be composed of 2 representatives from Rocky Trail Entertainment Pty Ltd. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be contacted via phone and/or email immediately after the draw. If they can’t be contacted or respond to their email within 48 hours a new winner will be drawn.
- All entries become property of the Promoter. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their names and entries for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media world wide without any fee being paid to the winner.
- The Promoter is Rocky Trail Entertainment Pty Ltd, 20 Kensington Place, Mardi NSW 2259, ABN 50 129 217 670.
- If you enter this competition, the Promoter will collect personal information about you so you can participate in the competition and the Promoter can administer the competition. To do this, the Promoter will disclose your personal information to organisations to which the Promoter outsources functions and organisations associated with this competition. If you do not provide your personal information, you can not participate in the competition. In most cases you can gain access to your personal information by contacting the Promoter.
- To the full extent permitted by the law neither the Promoter nor any of their associated agencies accepts any liability for any injury, damage, expenses or loss of whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property arising from or in connection with this competition.
- If for any reason Rocky Trail Entertainment Pty Ltd (as Promoter) determines in good faith and its sole discretion that this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to events such as including event cancellation, infection by computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes, beyond control of the Promoter, which might corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- In case of the Promoter determining in its sole discretion that the promotion is or may be affected by the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the results or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, Acts of God, civil unrest and strikes, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it on similar terms and conditions.