Fox Superflow racing is your mountain bike life with the volume turned up!
7+8 August 2021, Castle Hill Blackstone Reserve, Ipswich
At this event you can ‘race the way you ride’ in Rocky Trail’s popular Superflow(TM) race at the historic Castle Hill Blackstone Reserve.
What is Superflow(TM) racing?
Fox Superflow is racing the way you ride.
Ride up at your own pace.
Drop in with your buddies on each other’s tyre or leave a space to pin.
It’s about doing party trains, railing berms and SENDING IT!
Our 2021 Superflow season is going to rock your world and the Ipswich event will feature many of the ‘must-ride’ trails at the historic Castle Hill Blackstone Reserve. All race photos are included in your entry and elite and amateur racers of different ages and riding preferences will have a blast – get ready for an absolute adrenaline rush as you smash down our superflow race tracks to hunt down those precious seconds for the win!
This is friendly enduro racing without a tight schedule.
What you’ll love about it:
- You can pick the order in which to tackle the race stages.
- This event is a social day out and an action-packed race at the same time!
- You can do up to five runs on each stage.
- The fastest one counts and there are no start orders.
- Whatever category you’re in, you can ride together and still lock your own best race run in!
About the venue:
Castle Hill MTB Tracks – corner of Thomas and Mary Streets, Blackstone
Castle Hill Blackstone Reserve MTB Park provides some of the best single track in SE Queensland. Ipswich City Council and a group of dedicated volunteers have built the trails and facilities that makes this small but busy trail network one of the most popular in the region. Situated so close to the City of Ipswich and accessed by the Cunningham Highway that forms part of its southern boundary, the park’s easy access contributes to its popularity.
Event services: LIVE timing, race photos included in entry, neutral tech support on-site, first aid services, race marshals, local coffee & food vans, strict Covid-Safe Plan in place – all details will be communicated through a Virtual Rider Briefing ahead of race day.
Race track preview:
We are racing at the Castle Hill MTB Tracks, which are apart of the historic Castle Hill Blackstone Reserve on the corner of Thomas and Mary Streets, Blackstone.
- FOX (Inca) is a fun and flowy but does contain a few corners that will test the skills of riders.
- RaceFace (Phil’s) is the most technical track, starts next to FOX (aka INCA) and includes 2 technical loose and steep corners that will test the best. Expect this track to blow out so be ready to change line choice across the day. Track finishes on a jumps section at the bottom so “whip it” up.
- STANS (World Cup) has some small doubles and a fun rocky section with a hidden landing for the brave (excellent B Lines for the conservative).
- LAZER (Roweys) is again fast and flowy with a good combination of fun jumps that can all be rolled.
Destination & Plan your trip
We invite you to Discover Ipswich, Queensland’s time-honoured heritage region, packed with surprising new adventures – only 30 minutes from Brisbane. It’s where historic homes meet culinary cool. Explore the beautiful surrounds and countryside, which are full of amazing experiences! We’ll take you to the awesome Castle Hill Blackstone Reserve MTB trails and tracks and there is so much to do before and after the event!
The organisers are super friendly and helpful. You can tell their passion for mtb has created an amazing atmosphere. 100% would recommend for any girls, beginners, and anyone who loves riding to have a go.
You can be as chilled or as competitive as you like; either way it’s a great day.
Best endurance race series in Australia. Well organised every time.
Fox Superflow events are fantastic. My son completed 3 events this year, they are really well run and family friendly events.
Race reports from 2020 event
The Fox Superflow sealed by Stan’s gravity enduro race was held at Castle Hill MTB Reserve in Ipswich QLD on the weekend of 22+23 August 2020. This is the Virtual Podium Ceremony. Congratulations to all podium getters! The fastest time on the weekend was clocked in by local race favourite Benjamin Forbes in 5.54.0 in
Get pumped, get frothing, get excited and RACE the way you RIDE at the Fox Superflow – at Castle Hill MTB Park in Ipswich QLD! We are back and we are racing! But we have implemented a few new rules to keep racing so please take the time to read through this entire rider briefing.