Last updated: 2 August 2021
Our plan this year is to absolutely ‘ROCK’ Ipswich on the weekend of 7-8 August 2021! However, recent Covid-19 developments across QLD are forcing us to postpone this event.
It is with a heavy heart that we must announce that effective immediately we have had to actually put all our events that are scheduled for the remainder of the year on hold.
For Ipswich, we are currently securing a B-date with our venue partners and stakeholders. We will be in touch shortly, all race entries are safe and we will communicate with transfer and refund options as soon as we have an alternative date.
If you are thinking of racing:
- We have stopped taking registrations for the time being and will let you know once they open up again.
If you are already registered:
- Please check out our official announcement from 2 August 2021.
At this stage we are thinking that with a bit of luck, we can reopen again in a few weeks in QLD but until we know for sure we don’t want to promise anything. NSW and the ACT are likely to be affected for longer.
- Find out all the latest details in our Covid specific blog pages
- These are our latest Covid safety plans and regulations.
- Sign up to our newsletter and you will be among the first to find out when we reopen again. You will also be part of a support network being part of our community, we’ll be keeping you busy like these “Rocky Trail-themed activities to keep you ‘entertained’ right now“!
Fox Superflow® is racing the way you ride. Ride up at your own pace. Drop in with your buddies on each other’s tyre or leave a space to pin. It’s about doing party trains, railing berms and SENDING IT!
This is friendly enduro racing without a tight schedule. You can pick the order in which to tackle the race stages, which makes this event social and action-packed at the same time! You can do up to five runs on each stage, the fastest one counts and there are no start orders, which means whatever category you’re in, you can ride together and still lock your own best race run in!
Get ready for an absolute adrenaline rush as you smash down our Superflow race tracks to hunt down those precious seconds for the win!
Supported by Ipswich City Council, this really is your mountain bike life with the volume turned up!
This race is part of the Fox Superflow QLD South Series!
For the first time we are offering a series in three iconic MTB locations in the Sunshine State: Nerang, Ipswich and Mt Joyce! Six days of racing, 45 timed runs all up, 3 weekend getaways within an 8-week timeframe.
Do you have any questions?
Talk to us via our online chat – click on the orange circle symbol on your bottom right screen corner and we’ll be right with you! (We always love talking bikes, racing and riding!)