KEY THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Non-racing supporters and ANY visitor at the venue are required to sign in for an Event Access Pass ahead of the race as we are tracking all event participants! – Request your Access Pass AHEAD of the event via this link:
- Additionally we may ask you to CHECK IN via QR code on the day of the event.
- Social Distancing: Our main request is that you follow the Covid-Safe rules and regulations as laid out by the ACT Government and observe strict Social Distancing Rules throughout your race day.
- We kindly ask that you stay at least 1 bike length apart from each other.
- RACE WAIVER: We have added a few paragraphs in our waiver outlining the dangers of Covid-19 and the fact that you resume all responsibility in regards to possibly getting sick when at the event. Please have a read through it. By entering and attending the event you agree to this Rocky Trail waiver.
- IMPORTANT: we understand completely that these are difficult and complex times and therefore, if you feel anxious, unsure or not comfortable to participate in this event, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we WILL REFUND your entry, no questions asked.
- We will and are ready to shut down and postpone the event if direct Federal or State Health orders change in the event lead up until Friday.
EVENT COVID SAFE RULES
We have been implementing and operating under a strict Covid-19 Safety Plan. In the following, please read and acknowledge the event-specific rules, procedures and regulations:
- If any of the following applies please contact us immediately.
We will transfer or refund your entry but you CAN NOT PARTICIPATE in the event:
- If you live or have been to a published Covid-19 Hot Spot
- If you are showing any signs of the cold or flu
- If you have even the slightest fever (we have facilities on site to test and will send you home immediately if you have fever)
- RACING & ETIQUETTE: You MUST adhere to SOCIAL DISTANCING rules!
- Always keep a bike length between each other.
- When overtaking, give the rider in front plenty of space.
- Be courteous to each other, no spitting, shouting, snot-rockets, coughing etc.
- When you finish your race please give each other as much space as possible and try to leave the car park as swiftly as possible.
- No hand-shaking permitted at event.
- Please understand that we need to be very strict on this . Non-compliance will result in revoking race access or disqualification.
- CHEERING: No spectators allowed close to the Start or right next to the track!
- Shouting is a known source of virus transmission and we MUST minimise the risk there. Non-compliance will result in revoking race access or disqualification. You can ‘heckle’ but it needs to be at least 3m away from the track.
- PERSONAL HYGIENE:
- No ‘snot rockets’ (blowing your nose without a tissue) in the vicinity of other people.
- Hand washing stations and sanitation stations are available at the venue.
- Please regularly clean your hands with an alcoholic-based hand rub or wash hands with soap and water (especially after going to bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing).
- Unless from the same family, we discourage you from car-pooling to the venue.
- PARTICIPANT TRACKING:
- Every non-competing person at the event needs to sign on online (free of charge) – click link below.
- Racers will be tracked with race plates.
We are Covid Safe compliant, your briefing will be virtual, we’ll be social distancing, the medal ceremony will be virtual and we’ll make this the safest event you’ve ever been at!
If you feel sick – please don’t come,
you will get a refund.
If you feel the sniffles or flu-like symptoms coming on, please don’t come to the race. Even if you find out in the morning let us know and we will be as forthcoming as possible with transferring your entry over to the next round. We reserve the right to deny entry if you have a fever or show flu-like symptoms.
Victorian event specific checklists
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING.