Looking for opportunity to volunteer and support community events?
If you want to become part of the crew as a volunteer at some (or many) of our events let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining what you would like to do and at which event.
The Rocky Trail MTB events provide a perfect option for people who love to be outdoors and part of a friendly happy community. Many roles are available and we can find a match for you!
Every event needs:
- Parking attendees – early start but just a short shift that makes such a difference to the operation of our events
- Course Marshalls – stationary or roving on your bike. Enjoy watching the competitors on track and keeping everyone safe. Short and long shifts available
- Sweep Riders – Morning or Afternoon – check the track in the morning before racing or clear the track at the end of the day. Perfect for someone who loves riding but not competing
- Registration/Village support – general helper in the Event Hub
- Timing support and helping the riders
- Kids activity support – depending on the event support activations on the day
- Pack down – help clear course markings after racing – can be on foot or riding
What’s in it for you?
- Helping your local community
- Snacks and drinks
- Discount entry to future events
- Access to Rocky Trail Rewards Program (get access to the online portal to grab current offers from sponsors and supporters)
You can expect to be fed throughout the day and we will provide you or a friend/child with one free entry to a future Shimano MTB GP or Fox Superflow event in return for every event day you help out at.
Do you have any questions?
Talk to us via our online chat – click on the orange circle symbol on your bottom right screen corner and we’ll be right with you! (We always love talking bikes, racing and riding!)