The AusCycling 24 Hour Solo MTB National Championships 2022 will be held on 3-4th December 2022 alongside the legendary Jetblack 24 Hour in the Seven Valleys Region at the Lidsdale State Forest in Rydal near Lithgow, NSW.
categories & Entry
The course will be specifically designed to optimise the 24hr solo racing, allowing our riders to focus on the racing and endurance challenge. Rydal Showgrounds provides a spacious event hub of 6.5 hectares providing opportunity for rider transition/camping and parking in close proximity.
Rydal Showground and trails home to the JetBlack 24 is coming alive for 2022 with the relaunch of the Auscycling 24hr Solo National Championships.
In partnership with AusCycling the Rocky Trail Entertainment team are committed to bringing a stellar event for the riders.
The event will run in conjunction with the very popular JetBlack 24 but this year 24 Solo racing is only offered under the National Championships banner.
We understand the challenge and commitment required for 24hr solo racing so this year we offer the following for a fee:
- Marquee space 4.5sqm (3×3 space will be shared with another rider)
- Power (for battery charging only)
- Experienced non racer support team for the duration of racing
- Supply of water – hot & cold
- Supply of standard food items for example – Noodles, pancakes, jam sandwiches, baked beans, Potato Chips, Coffee, Fruit Cake, Lollies etc for sugar hit as well as Coke.
- Support to prepare personalised supplied food and drink
- Assistance with race information – lap count, time etc
- Marquee hire is NOT included
The 24 Solo National Championships will be conducted under AusCycling regulations with all riders required to hold a current Off Road Race membership at the time of racing.
Upgrade your Lifestyle membership to Race Off Road
Minimum age 18, calculated as at 31 Dec of event year.
Additional racing rules (applicable to 24 Solo racers)
- One mass start with solo riders self-seeded at the front of the grid
- To be eligible for the title of National Champion in your category, the rides must complete at least 33% of the distance (laps) of the winning rider by gender
- Solo riders will be provided two identical race plates for multiple bikes
- A rear number plate/sticker will be provided to help identify solo riders
- A light must be carried from 6pm
- Human powered bikes only. No e-bikes.
- To receive your award you must attend presentation
- Presentation will commence approx 1pm or immediately after the last rider crosses the line.
- National Champion jerseys and medals will be awarded per published category by AusCycling.
Event Technical Guide
Review or download (15MB) our detailed event guide below:
You must be logged in to post a comment.