Come with us to the Eurobodalla and enjoy ‘All Kinds of Natural’ – out on those ‘rocky trails’ with us and in the beautiful surrounds this region has to offer on the Jetblack Wild Wombat weekend!
Eurobodalla truly is a hidden gem on the NSW South Coast that deserves to be explored. The locals know it as a water and nature lovers’ paradise and the Rocky Trail crew invites you to discover the many bush and coastal trails and pick your getaway from the rich and diverse accommodation offers.
We would like to thank the following local businesses for supporting our event with accommodation offers:
Scroll down to choose your home away from home for the Jetblack Wild Wombat weekend!
Clyde View Holiday Park is located right next to the event centre and offers a wide variety of villa accommodation to suit all budgets for a perfect family holiday and for that ‘rocky trail weekend escape’.
- Get 15% off accommodation (villas or camping) for a two night stay (only) over that weekend and
- Paying guests who are event participants, Clyde View offers the continued use of the camp kitchen and amenities block on Sunday 1 December till close.
- Bike washing bay available.
- Local shops (IGA, bottle shop), cafes and restaurants across the road.
- To book online, go to clydeview.com.au and enter the code ‘WILDWOMBAT‘ to receive your discount.
- To book directly via phone, call 02 4472 4224 and mention that you are participating in the Jetblack Wild Wombat event to receive your discount.
- Managed by a fellow mountain biker working in her family business – say G’day to Renee out on the trails!
51 Beach Road, Batemans Bay
Bookings: 1800 217 533
Enquires: 02 4472 4541
BIG4 Batemans Bay Beach Resort is a Holiday Park located in Batemans Bay, NSW and right next to the Jetblack Wild Wombat event centre near Corrigans Beach Reserve. The property offers deluxe beachfront cabins, absolute beachfront camping grounds, two storey cabins and ensuite caravan sites. Fantastic facilities including mini-golf, games room, pool, go-karts, volleyball.
- Get 15% off on any accommodation – mention that you are participating in the Jetblack Wild Wombat event by Rocky Trail Entertainment when you book.
- Bookings must be 2 nights or more to redeem this offer.
- A late check out on the Sunday will only be subject to availability; please check with the reception team the night before departure to see if this is possible.
- You may, however, store luggage and there are extra car parks so you can leave the cars while finishing the event.
- To book online, go to beachresort.com.au and add in the ‘Special Requirement’ section that you are coming for the event; the reservatin team will then add the 15% off discount once they receive the booking.
- To book directly via phone, call 1800 217 533 and mention the event for the 15% off.
Barlings Beach is located 15 min drive from the event centre in Tomakin, spectacularly situated on 22 acres of beachside land. It is located between the neighbouring seaside villages of Batemans Bay and Moruya, featuring a range of luxury villa’s and cabins. Barlings offers the perfect blend between style and a classic coastal getaway. The onsite café, a courtesy bus to the Tomakin Sports and Social Club as well as local restaurants and cafes provide perfect nearby meal options. Playground right in the middle of the park as well as games room and pool.
- 20% off for any 2 night stays.
- A late checkout on Sunday to 12:00 midday.
- Valid in our Ocean Breeze Villas, Palm Villas, Beach Comber Cabins and Seabreeze Villa ranges.
Located midway between Batemans Bay and Moruya on the South Coast of NSW (20 min from event centre). There’s an array of spectacular beaches within walking distance of the park including Broulee Beach and Shark Bay. Guests can choose from cabins, caravan and camping sites among spacious and beautifully landscaped surrounds; this park is pet-friendly. In addition to essential services like laundry facilities, a camp kitchen and communal BBQs, there’s also a swimming pool, kids club, playground, kiosk and a games room.
- Stay at Ingenia Holidays Broulee and save.
- Stay two nights – save 20%
- Stay three nights – save 30%
- This offer is valid for stays in cabins, sites and glamping tents and includes:
- Free late checkout on the Sunday (valued at $50)
- 1 x complimentary go-cart hire per family reservation