Come with us to the Eurobodalla and enjoy ‘All Kinds of Natural’ – out on those ‘rocky trails’ with us and in the beautiful surrounds this region has to offer on the Jetblack Wild Wombat weekend!
Eurobodalla truly is a hidden gem on the NSW South Coast that deserves to be explored. The locals know it as a water and nature lovers’ paradise and the Rocky Trail crew invites you to discover the many bush and coastal trails and pick your getaway from the rich and diverse accommodation offers.
We would like to thank the following local businesses for supporting our event with accommodation offers:
Scroll down to choose your home away from home for the Jetblack Wild Wombat weekend!
Clyde View Holiday Park is located right next to the event centre and offers a wide variety of villa accommodation to suit all budgets for a perfect family holiday and for that ‘rocky trail weekend escape’.
- Get 15% off villa accommodation for a two night stay (only) over that weekend and
- Paying guests who are event participants, Clyde View offers a bike washing bay.
- Local shops (IGA, bottle shop), cafes and restaurants across the road.
- To book online, go to clydeview.com.au and enter the code ‘WILDWOMBAT‘ to receive your discount (valid 30 Oct – 2 Nov)
- To book directly via phone, call 02 4472 4224 and mention that you are participating in the Jetblack Wild Wombat event to receive your discount.
- Managed by a fellow mountain biker working in her family business – say G’day to Renee out on the trails!
Located midway between Batemans Bay and Moruya on the South Coast of NSW (20 min from event centre). There’s an array of spectacular beaches within walking distance of the park including Broulee Beach and Shark Bay. Guests can choose from cabins, caravan and camping sites among spacious and beautifully landscaped surrounds; this park is pet-friendly. In addition to essential services like laundry facilities, a camp kitchen and communal BBQs, there’s also a swimming pool, kids club, playground, kiosk and a games room.
- Stay at Ingenia Holidays Broulee and save.
- Stay two nights – save 20%
- Stay three nights – save 30%
- This offer is valid for stays in cabins, sites and glamping tents and includes:
- Free late checkout on the Sunday (valued at $50)
- 1 x complimentary go-cart hire per family reservation
Prepare pre-race or rest up post-race with Abode Hotels!
Situated in beautiful Malua Bay, just metres from the beach, Abode Malua Bay is the perfect spot to get race ready.
Presenting race-goers and spectators with an affordable hotel experience, Abode Malua Bay offers stylishly-appointed flexible room types that are pet and bike friendly. Each room includes premium furnishings, a kitchenette with seating area, washer/dryer facilities and a balcony. In-room bike storage is permitted.
- Reservations can be made online, via email or over the phone during business hours.
- Use booking code ‘ROCKYTRAIL’ to receive a 10% discount for stays between 30 October -2 November 2020 (inclusive).
- To make a reservation, email: email@example.com or call 1300 122 633, or visit www.abodehotels.com.au