2019 Entry fees and categories
Adult categories $99 :
- Expert (20+)
- Veteran (30+)
- Master (40+)
- SuperMaster (50+)
- e-Bike (all ages)
Junior categories $65 :
- Junior U19
- Junior U17
- Junior U15
- Junior U13
The race entry enables you to do both Saturday as well as Sunday events.
Event package valued at $80 included in your entry fee:
- You do not need to be a member of any cycling association to enter.
- You are responsible for your own personal accident insurance. Your own Medicare or Private Health insurance has always been the first contact point when it comes to personal accidents.
- Each rider needs to agree to our General Race Rules
- Each rider needs to sign our Race Waiver which can be read here; parents or guardians needs to sign on behalf of riders younger than 18 years.
In case you can’t make it to the event you can transfer it to someone else or use it for a future event, but you have to let us know at least 1 week before the event by sending an email to email@example.com
We the event organisers reserve the right to cancel the race at any time and the race may be cancelled by us due to fire, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, venue closure, or any other circumstances. If conditions do warrant the postponement of the event, Rocky Trail Entertainment will endeavour to set an alternative date and possibly location and entry fees and registration details will be transferred to that alternative race.
If a rider cannot participate on the alternative race date set we ask that the riders/teams inform us immediately after the announcement of the alternative date. We will then refund 50% of the original registration fee paid.
If conditions warrant the cancellation of the event and no alternative racing date or location can be set riders will receive a discount towards a future Rocky Trail Event worth at least 80% of the paid registration fee.
Refunds or Transfer
If you can’t make it to the race email us – we can almost certainly help you out and refund parts or transfer all of the entry fee over to a future Rocky Trail event. Refund cut off dates and associated refund scale is below. All refund requests must be made via email prior to the scheduled refund cut-off dates.
- up to 7 days before the event: 80% refund or transfer of the entire entry fee over to another Rocky Trail event – valid for 6 months
- up to 3 days before the event: transfer of the entire entry fee over to another Rocky Trail event – valid for 6 months
- less than 3 days before the event: 0%
For further questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org