Online registration for the 2019 edition will open a few months before the race.
If you register a team you will need a valid email address from every team member as well as know their full name, gender and year of birth.
2018 Entry fees and categories
Race and Format Race category Team gender Team race entry
Solo Male / Female $104
Team 2 Male / Female / Mixed $196
Team 3 Male / Female / Mixed $279
Team 4 Male / Female / Mixed $352
Team 6 Open $480
Junior Team 4 Male / Female / Mixed $200
Official event jersey $50
Produced by Owayo – high quality jersey made in Germany .We have a limited amount for sale on the day.
- Junior Teams – requirement for all team members to be 18 years or younger on race day.
- Miniumum age for solo is 18, teams of 2 is 16 years, for teams of 4 it is 12 years on race day. Exceptions to the rule are possible – send us an email to discuss.
- Masters and Teams – requirement for all team members to be 40+ or older on race day.
- Super Masters and Teams – requirement for all team members to be 50+ or older on race day
- You do not need to be a member of any cycling association to enter.
- You are responsible for your own personal accident insurance. Your own Medicare or Private Health insurance has always been the first contact point when it comes to personal accidents.
- Each rider needs to agree to our General Race Rules
- Each rider needs to sign our Race Waiver which can be read here; parents or guardians needs to sign on behalf of riders younger than 18 years.
In case you can’t make it to the event you can transfer it to someone else or use it for a future event, but you have to let us know at least 1 week before the event by sending an email to email@example.com
We the event organisers reserve the right to cancel the race at any time and the race may be cancelled by us due to fire, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, venue closure, or any other circumstances. If conditions do warrant the postponement of the event, Rocky Trail Entertainment will endeavour to set an alternative date and possibly location and entry fees and registration details will be transferred to that alternative race.
If a rider cannot participate on the alternative race date set we ask that the riders/teams inform us immediately after the announcement of the alternative date. We will then refund 50% of the original registration fee paid.
If conditions warrant the cancellation of the event and no alternative racing date or location can be set riders will receive a discount towards a future Rocky Trail Event worth at least 80% of the paid registration fee.
Racing Fee Refund requests
If you can’t make it to the race email us – we can almost certainly help you out and transfer parts or all of the entry fee over to a future Rocky Trail event.
If racing in the future is not an option see the refund cut off dates and associated refund scale below. All refund requests must be made via email prior to the scheduled refund cut-off dates as outlined below.
up to 14 days before the event: 80%
up to 7 days before the event 50%
less than 7 days before the event: 0%
For further questions, please contact Rocky Trail Entertainment via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0403 090952.