…from our family to yours! – We wish you a wonderful Christmas celebration and relaxed Holidays with your loved ones! If we’re not out on the bikes, there is always a lot of cooking and baking in our house around Christmas time and we’d like to share this family recipe with you:
Recipe: Wisata Family Xmas Shortbread Cookies
What you need:
70g Caster Sugar
150g Butter, at room temperature
1 large egg yolk (2 small)
A splash of vanilla extract
How to make the cookies:
1. Combine all ingredients to a dough.
2. Let it rest in the fridge to firm up a bit for about 30 min.
3. Roll out about 1/2 cm thick.
4. Cut out your favourite shapes.
5. Bake at 150 deg. fan forced or moderate temperature for 12-15 min.