Mt Annan dodges the rain

Great news! The rain we had around Sydney and the Coast didn’t affect the trails at Mt Annan and with more sunshine forecast for the remainder of the week and raceday we are looking at a track that will be in prime condition. Registration will remain open until Friday 10am.