FINALLY! We’ve been waiting for this! – The Alpenflow Epic at Mt Buller will be Rocky Trail’s very first racing weekend in Victoria and with many regulars rearing to go, packing their bags and polishing their bikes, we can’t wait to have brand-new #rockytrailracers hitting the trails at Mt Buller with us on the 5-8 March long weekend!
First things first:
- Interstate visitors, borders are open! Don’t forget your border pass – link here.
- Bring a mask – good news is that you probably won’t need it.
- If you want to find out more about the Covid-19 details in VIC have a look here.
Time to lock it in:
- First Rocky Trail Academy in VIC on Friday – don’t need to come with your school you can enter as an individual and you can then race the Fox Superflow on the weekend.
- 3 days to do 6 tracks. 30 runs! Fastest time on each counts! The biggest ever Fox Superflow gravity enduro coming up – an EPIC edition.
- The Alpenflow Epic Ride on the Saturday will be huge! Relaxed but tough Gran Fondo style.
- The Rocky Trail Run to the Summit on the Sunday will be the perfect activity for non-riders too!
- Only 2 more days to book the shuttle! Get your rego in by tomorrow Monday with Blue Dirt Shuttles.
- Sat + Sun chill out session at the village square with DJ Mista Nige and Rocky Trail Radio powered by earSHOTS
Scroll down for the racing and entertainment line-up and see you there!
Juliane & Martin with Jo & Bob
and the Rocky Trail Crew
You must be logged in to post a comment.