The crew from Momentum Is Your Friend is holding a special “Diamonds In the Dirt Clinic” on 22 June at Awaba MTB Park!
- For ages 13 yrs and above.
- Location: Awaba MTB Park (Direction map will be emailed out just before the day of clinic)
- Facilities: Unisex drop toilets are located on site. No water or food available at location.
- Check In: 8.45am – 9.00am
- Session : 9.00am – 12.00am
- Sign up: https://www.momentumisyourfriend.com.au/current-programs/diamonds/
Aside from seeing the race course itself, you will be coached on many elements to help you have a safer, more enjoyable race experience come race day. Although targeted to riders above beginner and below intermediate level, this clinic is definitely open to any rider who wishes to come along and see the race course for themselves.Leanne from MIYF
Skills learned will include the following and more.
- Choosing the best lines;
- Getting over obstacles;
- Handling pinch climbs;
- Small drops/step downs;
- Race Craft (passing and being passed).
Your coaches will include MIYF’s Leanne Ardern and HMBA’s Coleen Kehoe who knows the course insight out and has been a Diamonds racer from day one!
Our event founder Juliane Wisata will come along too! For more information about the event, visit:
You must be logged in to post a comment.