Last updated: Friday, 7 August 2020, 3:30pm
Here’s a quick last minute update from Martin Wisata, your Race Director, in preparation for this weekend’s Fox Superflow at Jolly Nose MTB Park in Port Macquarie:
- First up: the race is going ahead as planned, all tracks are marked and we are pumped, looking forward to welcoming you tomorrow on the home tracks of the HVMBR Club!
- Weather: some rain has just started now and the trails are in great condition. Martin expects this moisture to improve the tracks, actually. The weather reports have consistently improved these last few days, so we expect potentially a few showers towards the afternoon tomorrow and Sunday should be fine also.
- Phone reception: is very patchy at the main car park, where the main event centre is located. We have a few work-arounds for us as we expect with many mobiles hooking into the network the internet connection will get quite slow.
- Satellite info point: as outlined in the Rider Briefing, we will have a secondary info point between the Stan’s and Lazer finishes (about 1km from the main event centre). Martin will be posted there. Major changes will be taken care of there.
- Payment systems: the patchy WiFi means that also our caterer and coffee van will run into trouble with card payments. Please bring cash for food and coffee with you.
- Merchandise: We have some of our “Rocky Trail Leisure Wear” Stock here with us – $65 Hoodies and T-shirts ($35 adults, $30 kids sizes).
- Spectator: please register your supporters/spectators via Rego Link (free) as we need to keep track of all Event Participants and Visitors as part of our Covid-19 Safety Plan.
Cheers, rest up tonight – one (or two) more sleep(s) until RACE DAY!
You must be logged in to post a comment.