Rd 3 – New date: 1 August 2015

Dear Rocky Trail racer,

This is an important Round 3 Weather update as of 18.06.2015 at 11am:

With the current weather forecast we unfortunately have no choice but to postpone the race at Ourimbah that was scheduled for this Saturday. Rider safety, saving the trails and having fun out there is always the main aim and we cannot guarantee it with the amount of rain forecast on an already wet track.
The new date will be Saturday, August 1.

Your options are:
If you have already signed up, we will automatically transfer your entry to the new date. If you can’t make it please email us within the next 2 weeks.  You can of course also transfer your entry to any of the other Shimano MTB GPs in 2015 or get a refund.

If you were registered offline or via a voucher, we will also transfer it to the new date, or please contact us to arrange a transfer the entry to any other round of the series.


The full schedule is on our website:

Please rest assured that we never take postponing races lightly as we know how much preparation goes into it not only from our but also from the racer’s side, but we hope you understand.

We are looking forward to a great remaining SHIMANO MTB GP racing season!

Kind regards,
Juliane and Martin