Dear Diamonds and Rocky Trail Racers,
Due to a very harsh weather forecast with low temperatures and significant amounts of rain predicted in the Hunter Region around Newcastle on the original event date this Saturday, 25 August 2018 at Awaba MTB Park, we propose to re-schedule the event to Saturday, 15 September 2018.
Important, as a registered participant – you have 2 options:
- Your event entry will be automatically transferred to the new date.
- If you cannot attend the re-scheduled date, please fill out this form by 31 August 2018 and we will refund your entry fee.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused, however, this is out of our control – this event is intended to be a fun and social affair, a meeting place and playground for like-minded women and their families and friends who love mountain biking and being outdoors as much as we do.
“We don’t take decisions to re-schedule events lightly, however, unfortunately with the weather forecast as of Wednesday before the event, we will not be able to deliver an experience with fun memories.”
We’re hoping that you can make the re-scheduled event date and to see you at Awaba MTB Park on 15 September. This will be the third Diamonds in the Dirt event and we already have plans for 2019! 💎
Thank you for your understanding and support,
>> Provide your event attendance feedback via official Google Forms link
You must be logged in to post a comment.