RACE THE WAY YOU RIDE.
Welcome to the final Fox Superflow® 2022 NSW/ACT Series Round at Jolly Nose MTB Park in Port Macquarie!
Spread the word – this is the place to be this weekend for MTB racing. Sunny weather ahead, dry trails, food trucks, coffee, a stoked club and awesome racing!
VIRTUAL RIDER BRIEFING
A huge thanks to the HVMBR club and the NSW Forestry Corp for looking after this network so well! Here’s the Rider Briefing with our Race Director Martin, Club President Mick and Cheffie.
IMPORTANT RACE INFO
Note, if rider list/results don’t display right away, please refresh the page.
This event is supported by the Port Macquarie Region – make this a MTB weekend getaway, countless amazing beaches are just around the corner from the trails, definitely worth making it a weekend! We will! Check out our Destination Guide for Port Macquarie for accommodation offers and what else is on!
ABOUT the venue
Jolly Nose MTB Park at Queens Lake State Forest – Spring Creek Rd, Bonny Hills
Please note, the main car park at Jolly Nose has patchy phone reception.
This event takes you to Jolly Nose MTB Park on the NSW North Coast. These are the home trails of the Hastings Valley MTB Riders, Jolly Nose MTB Park is located just 25min south of Port Macquarie. Managed by the Forestry Corporation those trails are everything Superflow trails should be. Camping is allowed at this venue.
Super-fast, challenging A-lines in the rockgarden and flowy B-lines too – the local Hastings Valley MTB Riders claim some of the fastest superflow racers in our series history and once you race their home tracks, you’ll know why! So much heart is going into these trails, you’ll be frothing! The trails at Jolly Nose MTB Park will dial your superflow stoke factor to 11!
- 8am-10am located at the main car park for main registration wave.
- from 10am satellite event centre (with consistent phone reception) near STAN’s track finish – this is where LIVE times are displayed and ANY changes or on-the-day regos have to be done.
Main car park.
2022 RACE TRACKS:
Watch the rider briefing for track descriptions.
Sunny weather ahead!
Event Format: 3 race tracks at Jolly Nose
The Fox Superflow® format provides so many options to the rider, and this weekend the opportunity is pick your race day – Saturday OR Sunday.
- Three fun fast trails on offer. All three trails need to be completed by all riders.
- You can tackle five runs on each track or just do a minimum of one on each track.
- Your fastest time on each track counts towards the results.
- 6.5 hours available each day with all the support you need.
- Remember no vehicle or towing shuttles are allowed – Don’t forget that liaison to the starts are not timed, so grab your mate, friend, mum or dad and enjoy the leisurely ride to the top then be rewarded for your effort.
We thank the support of local businesses across the weekend.
No Card / Eftpos Payments – limited reception in event centre
Please bring cash for food purchases.
- Coffee: The Bean Hut
- Tech support: Bike’n’Shocks
- Medical: On-site in the event centre and roaming out on track. The Race Director mobile number is available on your race plate for any issues out on track.
- Toilets: portaloos will be located at the event hub.
- Camping: Allowed in the main car park.
- Water: No water on site – Bring your own water supply.
- Tech support: Bike’n’Shocks.
- Team tents: please email email@example.com to reserve a spot, otherwise please follow the crew’s instructions on the day.
This is the final NSW/ACT event and here is the link to the progress results.
GENERAL RIDER BRIEFING
We are guaranteed a great weekend and look forward to seeing you all here.
- All track runs are live timed so check your result as you cross the line.
- PRIZE Ceremony: MTB DIRECT sponsors over $20,000 worth of online vouchers for this year’s series for your next shopping spree on their site for 1-2-3 category podium getters!
- Giveaways from our sponsors.
Schedule – for all participants
7.30am – Registration open
9.00am – 3.30pm – Saturday race runs – you can choose the order in which you do your race runs. You get up to 5 runs per track and the fastest counts.
3.30pm – Last Race Run
7.30am – Registration open
9.00am – 3.30pm – Sunday race runs – you can choose the order in which you do your race runs. You get up to 5 runs per track and the fastest counts.
3.30pm – Last Race Run
3.45pm – Event wrap-up
- A podium presentation will be held for those at the event centre with 1-2-3 podium spots awarded.
- Those who are not present on Sunday, Rocky Trail series podium plates and stickers can be collected at the next race.
- MTB Direct vouchers for 1-2-3 podiums will be sent via email.
Race plates with passive timing chips, automatic race timing and LIVE results online all day.
You don’t need to be a member of any cycling association to race with Rocky Trail. Some offer great insurance packages which are worthwhile checking out and you are in charge of your own health insurance when racing with us.
Rider List and LIVE Results:
All weekend you can find links to Rider List and LIVE Results via the drop-down menu from the event page on our website! Before the race day the page will display the RIDER LIST and from the race start onwards it will switch to LIVE then on Sunday after the race to final results. You can check these now and throughout the weekend via your mobile devices – to reduce touch points we will not have any public display computers on-site.
Note, if results don’t display right away, please refresh the page.
Event updates during the race / weekend:
We always announce any major updates mainly via the FB event page, as well as our news blog and email newsletters. Please feel comfortable to register knowing we will refund or transfer your entry if required.
We can’t wait to see you smashing it! Remember, your race photos are included in your entry. Be sure to download them after the race and share your stories with eeeeeveryone using:
We need your help this weekend with marshalling two of the road crossing points. Give a couple of hours that would be amazing.
Rocky Trail is always looking for crew to support the riders. If you can lend a hand, complete our online form https://rockytrailentertainment.com/home/volunteering/ or contact Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of the team. Riders luv seeing supporters at our events.
Rocky Trail Merchandise:
- Rocky Trail Jerseys designed by Dharco ($75-$85)
- New in: Rocky Trail X Sendy Hoodies $65 and T-shirts $35
- Socks $15
- Mudguards $20
- Rocky Trail hats made from recycled materials “eco-choice” – $30
- Available from the Rocky Trail rego desk all weekend!
Rocky Trail X Dharco Jerseys – Plenty of stock available at the moment! Grab it now before we sell out again!
Rocky Trail X Sendy Hoodies & T-shirts
First Fox Superflow®?
Yeow!! Welcome to the Rocky Trail Tribe! It’s a very chilled out vibe, you’ll see, and you can make the day YOUR adventure. All our crew are very chatty, so do talk to them at rego and at the starts, they will be more than happy to support and talk you through things. Come to the rego tent first to pick up your plate and then it all falls into place. Here are some blogs that may be helpful, plus we are emailing the rider briefing out today as well:
COVID-specific Event Guidelines
Rocky Trail Entertainment has all required Covid Safety plans and requirements in place.
We ask that if If you are showing any signs of the cold or flu or have a fever, that you please NOT come to the race. Please contact us immediately and we will transfer or refund your entry.
Now, get ready!
Do you have any questions?
Talk to us via our online chat – click on the orange circle symbol on your bottom right screen corner and we’ll be right with you! (We always love talking bikes, racing and riding!)