Terms and Conditions
- The Rocky Trailblazer Award is open to all riders who have been or are participating in any Rocky Trail cross-country event in 2023. Events include the Shimano Grand Prix Series across NSW, ACT, QLD and VIC as well as the Willo Marathon, the AMB100 Marathon and the Jetblack 24 Hour race.
- Nominees considered for the Awards should demonstrate exceptional talent, dedication, and passion for the Rocky Trail community and the sport of mountain biking and cycling.
- Nominations can be submitted by either the nominee themselves or by someone else within the Rocky Trail/mountain biking community.
- All nominations and supporting documentation will be reviewed by the Rocky Trail Core Team and a selection of panel members from the Rocky Trail community and support crew.
- The decision of the Rocky Trail Team in selecting the award recipients is final.
- The selected Rocky Trailblazer Award Winners will be notified via email or phone and publicly announced on the Rocky Trail website and social media channels.
- By submitting a nomination, you grant Rocky Trail Entertainment Pty Ltd the right to use the provided information and supporting documentation for promotional purposes.
- Nominees will be published on the Rocky Trail website with the list being updated regularly. Nominations close on 15 October 2023. Winners will be announced by 30 November 2023.
The awards will not focus simply on the fastest riders, but rather on those who stand out the most and are impressive throughout the year.
Specifically, the panel will consider:
- Efforts and hard work put in by the riders on and off the trails, ie. Rocky Trail race participation, training and how they conduct themselves and recognise the Rocky Trail community spirit on their main communication channels including social media,
- Engagement within the Rocky Trail community and efforts to encourage more people, particularly women and juniors, to participate in the sport,
- Representation of the Rocky Trail Values on and off the trail. Rocky Trail was founded from a passion for mountain biking and the appreciation of nature and is striving to increase trail-based activities and creating sustainable whole-of-community benefits. Our values revolve around (1) Integrity, (2) Making a Difference, (3) Family, (4) Entertainment, (5) Fun and (6) Sustainability.
For any questions, please contact our Marketing Director Juliane Wisata via our website.
You must be logged in to post a comment.