2023 Entry fees
Team entry fees are calculated based on each rider’s age.
For E-Bikes, standard government rules and regulations apply. Read more….
Age determination day is December 31 of the current racing year, meaning how old you are at the end of the year determines which category you can race. Minimum race age is 11 years.
New: Pace Points System
All Shimano GP events are part of Rocky Trail’s cross-country racing line-up of events and in 2023 we are implementing our “Pace Points System”. Competitors will be able to accumulate points across all our cross-country events, including our marathon and ultra-endurance – and some partner events too. A pace-based algorithm developed by Rocky Trail will produce an innovative ranking output and you may just score big with Pace Points! You’ll be able not only to reach your goals but to earn Rocky Trail Rewards too! More info coming soon.
Generally, all top 3 podiums across all solo and pairs age groups receive podium race plates and accodales (1-2-3 stickers). These are special race plates already with timing chips, that the winners may use throughout the year at any Rocky Trail eent.
The races will present four specialty Awards including KOM/QOM, Fastest Laptimes for adults and juinior as well as an GC Title for the Male and Female Heroes. The races also offer eBike categories in the Adventure distance:
- Yellow Fastest Solo Male and Female on Hero Distance
- Polka Fastest KOM / QOM Time Accoustic Bikes
- Green Fastest Lap Time Male and Female Accoustic Bike
- White Junior Fastest Junior U19 Time Male and Female Accoustic Bike
- e-bikes are not eligible for the special classifications
- If riders win multiple race accolades they will only be awarded the highest one with the other(s) going to the runner up(s) – meaning every rider will only receive one plate per race and they are ranked in the following order: Yellow, White, Green, Polka dot
See you at the start line!