2020 Entry fees
- GP4 Solo $89
- GP4 Team 2 $150
- GP4 Solo U18 $50
- GP4 Team 2 U18 $75
- GP7 Solo $99
- GP7 Team 2 $165
- GP7 Team 3 $199
- GP7 Team 2 U18 $85
- GP7 Team 3 U18 $99
Age group calculation
Age determination day is December 31 of the current racing year, meaning how old you are at the end of the year determines which category you can race.
If you are racing in a team where riders fall in different age groups the following rules apply:
- If all team riders are 19 years or older then the youngest defines the age group.
- If one team rider is under 19 then the average age will define the age group.
Racing the series
- To qualify for overall series wins, riders need to complete at least 3 races in one category.
- Racers will accumulate points against their name in each category they compete in.
- Names must be spelled exactly the same way in all races. It is the responsibility of the rider to double check the correct spelling in the pointscore.
- Racers can compete under different team names.
- A rider can be in the points multiple times in different categories.
- The best 6 races will count towards the overall series title.
- Points scored in one category can’t be transferred to another.
- After the second round we will publish the accumulated points.
How this works is explained in this blog post.
In case you can’t make it to the event you can transfer it to someone else or use it for a future event, but you have to let us know at least 1 week before the event by sending an email to email@example.com
We the event organisers reserve the right to cancel the race at any time and the race may be cancelled by us due to fire, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, venue closure, or any other circumstances. If conditions do warrant the postponement of the event, Rocky Trail Entertainment will endeavour to set an alternative date and possibly location and entry fees and registration details will be transferred to that alternative race.
If a rider cannot participate on the alternative race date set we ask that the riders/teams inform us immediately after the announcement of the alternative date. We will then refund 50% of the original registration fee paid.
If conditions warrant the cancellation of the event and no alternative racing date or location can be set riders will receive a discount towards a future Rocky Trail Event worth at least 80% of the paid registration fee.
Refunds or Transfer
If you can’t make it to the race email us – we can almost certainly help you out and refund parts or transfer all of the entry fee over to a future Rocky Trail event. Refund cut off dates and associated refund scale is below. All refund requests must be made via email prior to the scheduled refund cut-off dates.
- up to 7 days before the event: 80% refund or transfer of the entire entry fee over to another Rocky Trail event – valid for 6 months
- up to 3 days before the event: transfer of the entire entry fee over to another Rocky Trail event – valid for 6 months
- less than 3 days before the event: 0%
For further questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org