2022 Entry fees
- Solo $89 (Adult)
- Solo U18 $50 (U18)
- Team of 2 $150 (if all team members are Adults)
- Team of 2 U18 $75 (if all team members are U18)
Team entry fees are calculated based on each riders age. So if Adults and Juniors are racing together in a team each individual team member will be charged as follows:
|Adult per person||U18 per person|
|Team of 2||$75||$37.50|
Age determination day is December 31 of the current racing year, meaning how old you are at the end of the year determines which category you can race.
Racing the series
- Riders need to complete at least 2 races in one category to be eligible for an individual series podium ranking.
- Every race counts.
- Racers will accumulate points against their name in each category they compete in.
- Names must be spelled exactly the same way in all races. It is the responsibility of the rider to double check the correct spelling in the pointscore.
- Racers can compete under different team names.
- A rider can be in the points multiple times in different categories.
- Points scored in one category can’t be transferred to another.
- After the second round we will publish the accumulated points.
The series will be split into:
Additionally we will crown the overall Australian Shimano MTB GP Champions.
|Solo||Male||Female||Male E-Bike||Female E-Bike|
|Team of 2||Male||Female||Mixed|
For E-Bikes, standard government rules and regulations apply.
Solo Age Groups
Team of 2 Age Groups
|Sub Juniors||all riders under 15, minimum age 11||Male||Female||Mixed|
|Juniors||all riders under 19||Male||Female||Mixed|
|Open||average age under 40||Male||Female||Mixed|
|Master||average age 40 & over||Male||Female||Mixed|
With the 4-hour, we are taking a more focused approach to our XC lap racing events, which will challenge the pros and rewards the personal bests of ambitious and passionate Rocky Trail racers. Top 3 podiums across all solo and pairs age groups receive podium race plates and accodales (1-2-3 stickers).
We will deliver the most expansive 4-Hour XC Series with events in NSW, ACT, QLD and VIC. Each race offers cool winners race plates, which is a set of special additional classifications:
- Solo GC Winner plate in yellow for male and female outright solo winners
- Junior Sprint Winner (male/female U18 fastest lap time) in white
- Best Sprinter for the fastest adult lap time (male/female)
- KOM/QOM with a polka dot race plate
- e-bikes are not eligible for the special classifications
- If riders win multiple race accolades they will only be awarded the highest one with the other(s) going to the runner up(s) – meaning every rider will only receive one plate per race and they are ranked in the following order: Yellow, White, Green, Polka dot
See you at the start line!