It’s been a pretty wet week on the Central Coast and the forecast for the next 2 days is even worse. This means that at this stage with the current forecast the race on Saturday 20 June is unlikely to go ahead. We are looking at 2 alternative dates: one day later on Sunday or one week later on Saturday. We know that on the following weekend there are a 2 races scheduled, but both of them are on the Sunday. Pushing the race back by one day will only make sense if the weather forecast improves even further for the next 3 days. Either way we will make the final call tomorrow morning, Thursday.

As always safety, looking after the trails and rider’s fun are the most important factors for our race and with the current forecast we can’t guarantee them – we hope you understand. 

Juliane and Martin