ROCKY TRAIL EVENT NEWSFLASH – last updated 24.11.2021
Fox Superflow Awaba
- The event has been postponed due to the weather forecast
- Read all the details here
JetBlack 24 (4+5 December, Rydal)
- Registration open now
- You will need to check in to the event
- On November 2 state government announced a change to the NSW Covid roadmap which has the following implication for the JetBlack 24:
- All riders, supporters and staff 16 years and over must be double vaccinated in order to be allowed to attend the event.
- If this means that you can’t come and you are already registered let us know and we will issue a full refund. Please understand that we will have to check vaccination status at registration and won’t be able to make any exemptions.
- If you have a medical exemption please contact us in the lead up to the event.
2022 planning is under way and you can find the preliminary calendar here.
Sign up to our newsletter and you will be among the first to find out what is happening in the world of Rocky Trail.
Rocky Trail Events
If you love riding your mountain bike you are at the right place: events for every type of bike rider. From the first time between the tape to people who have spent a lifetime training for power output, we will have you covered: Cross Country, Endurance or Enduro in NSW, the ACT, QLD and VIC!
Let us spark and feed your love for racing to RACE THE WAY YOU RIDE!
Classic cross-country racing at its best – race for 4 or 6 hours solo or in teams.
Enduro for riders of all ages and backgrounds.
Rocky Trail’s junior development racing program.
Race for 24 hours solo or in teams or do the 6+6 hour and rest overnight.
An Academy, Superflow, Marathon and Run in the Victorian Alps.
A classic marathon with the aim to race hard and remember James.
The JetBlack Wild Wombat will be back in Mogo
Take on this singletrack lap-based marathon on a giant circuit at Stromlo Forest Park.
This is a women’s only event that let’s our female racers sparkle.