- The track will be run anti-clockwise.
- We have designed it to have a regular fire road sections so the multi lap marathon style event will work best for fast riders catching slower riders.
- Lap distance is approximately 22km long (this may vary depending on which GPS device you use)
- Sparrow can be rocky and a bit loose 😊.
- ACT Forestry are logging at the moment and sections of the forest are subject to closure, so if you visit to practice please obey the signs.
- We are working with the local trail fairies to get the best trails and track conditions for you.
- The kid’s track is about 6.8km long so 13km riders will do two laps of the course.
Camping is not allowed at the event site.
Water will be available at the Event Centre from 6am. However, to help us, please bring enough water for your own needs.
A coffee and food van will be a the Event Centre to give us top quality delicious of food all day Sunday.
First aid crew on-site and race marshals roaming out on track.
Portable toilets will be serviced regularly.